About Tesmec Middle East
TESMEC Middle East is the sole agent, exclusive supplier and dealer of TESMEC trenching machines and equipment in Qatar. Tesmec designs, manufactures and sells products, technologies and integrated solutions for the construction, maintenance and efficiency of infrastructures related to the transport and distribution of energy, data and material (oil and derivatives, gas, water) such as: overhead and underground networks, traditional and high speed railway lines, energy cables and pipelines, electronic devices and sensors for the management, monitoring and energy automation
TESMEC, founded in 1951, manufacture:
- Tension Stringing Equipment for High Voltage Overhead Transmission Lines
- Trenchers and Surface Miners up to 760 HP
- Railway vehicles and equipment for construction, maintenance and diagnostics of railway lines
- Solutions for different voltage classes (high, medium and low) to face the new technological challenges related to renewable energy sources and distributed generation
Since 1984, TESMEC has been building hard rock trenchers to operate continuously under extreme conditions. Thanks to the heavy construction and the drive train design, these trenchers are the ideal choice for the most difficult conditions all over the world.
In 2000 TESMEC S.p.A. introduced their trenching machines into Qatar In January of 2007 TESMEC Middle East Co. W.L.L. was established as exclusive TESMEC dealer for the Middle East.
Tesmec Trencher features
- TESMEC does all of its own design and engineering.
- We have a very deep knowledge as the result from decades of experience.
TESMEC’s technical solutions specific for rock trenching are:
- Hydrostatic drive with flywheel gearboxes
- Automatic digging system with fast-acting creep control
- Automatic hydraulic stabilizers
- TESMEC uses an industry exclusive flywheel gearbox design.
- This design allows the shock load to be absorbed by the gearboxes, rather than the hydraulic system.
- TESMEC uses a 100 % Hydraulic power system with mechanical final drive (flywheel gearboxes).years of experience.
hydraulic drive machine with flywheel gearboxes
There are advantages of using hydraulic power drive with flywheel gearbox compare to others.
- The flywheel gearbox stores energy for digging and can instantaneously deliver over two times the max torque of the hydraulic transmission.
- This eliminates shock on the hydraulic system.
- The efficiency loss is much less than that of a traditional pure hydraulic trencher.
- We feature multi-speed hydraulic systems because our gearboxes can handle the required additional torque.
- Static balance of the trenching machines is not as important as the dynamic balance (while digging).
- All TESMEC trenchers feature automatic hydraulic stabilizers.
- The hydraulic stabilizers consist of two supplementary steel frames groveling on the ditch edges loaded by two hydraulic cylinders working at preset working floating pressures
- The vibrations and the shocks transferred by the trenching attachment are mainly absorbed by the stabilizers and not transmitted to the tractor.
- Pressurized, ROPS (Rollover Protective Structure) , and elevating cabs available.
- Automatic digging control (load sensing) does not work off engine RPM.
- Engine, battery box, and toolbox come standard with locking doors.
- Aircraft quality locking caps on fuel and hydraulic tanks.